- The Information We Collect and How We Use It
- How We Protect your Information
- Sale of Business
- Updating your Details
- Your Consent
- How to Contact Switchstance Ltd
When you wish to access our site including for example to enter competitions or obtain products and services from us we obtain certain information from you such as your name, address, gender, date of birth, email address and telephone numbers. We may obtain this information from you in a variety of ways including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.switchstanceIT.com or submitting as user content to our site or by use of the interactive services or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to and using our services, posting materials or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, whether by email, post, fax or telephone, or if we contact you, similarly we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you enter into any of our competitions or promotions, we may ask for information about you and we will use it in connection with the competition.
We gather this information to allow us to tailor our products and services to you (so that you are offered suitable products and services) and to enable us to administer the website.We may also use this information in connection with contacting you about our products and services.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone, SMS and other messaging services or fax to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services and products.
We and our group companies may also wish to provide you with information about other competitions, services or products we think may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by any of the above methods for this purpose. Your information will only be used you for this purpose if you have opted in to receive such communications.
We may also want to provide you with information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by any of the above methods for this purpose. Your information will only be used you for this purpose if you have opted in to receive such communications.
We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by any of the above methods for this purpose. Your information will only be used you for this purpose if you have opted in to receive such communications.
If you wish us to amend the way in which we use your information or wish only to be contacted by particular methods (such as email) or opt out of receiving marketing communications altogether, please notify us by sending an e-mail to privacy@SwitchstanceIT.com or write to Privacy Manager at Switchstance Ltd at the above address.
We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law for example to regulatory and government agencies and as otherwise permitted by law.
3. How We Protect your Information
The Internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures to protect your data. We must advise that despite the measures that we take, there is no guarantee that any e-mail sent by you to us at this site will be received by Switchstance Ltd, or that the message will remain confidential whilst in transit. You therefore accept that by acknowledging this situation that you do so at your own risk.
4. Sale of Business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
5. Updating your Details
If any of the information that you have provided us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to privacy@switchstanceIT.com or by sending a letter to the Privacy Manager at Switchstance Ltd at our business address.
7. How to Contact Switchstance Ltd